Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

About time I said hello!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RyanL

Hi all, been lurking for a while so thought I'd say hello. Used to work for a firm working in London and the south east cleaning Windows/facias/canopies etc on hotels, offices and race courses amongst other stuff both trad and wfp.haven't done the job for over a year but I'm just in the early stages of going it alone as I've realised I can't take orders or ever work in an office again!

Welcome ryan and all the best with your business.

I certainly know what you mean about taking orders and working in an office. I never liked having a boss.....this line of work gives you total freedom from that kind of thing.

Hello and welcome to the forum, good on yea for going it alone, yep me neither liked having a boss, best thing I did starting window cleaning business absolutely love it

good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi and welcome RyanL cant comment on working for a boss as i have always worked for myself...mind you i did work for my dad first and thats probably why i have always worked for my self ever since....good luck in your future /emoticons/smile.png

Welome to the forum @RyanL sounds like we can also learn a bit from the type of work you have done in the past:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back