Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My First Christmas Card And Tip Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i had a custmer give me £5 an a box of chocolates yesterday had a nother £5 to day im saveing mine this year an buy me some wc gear

yea its nce of them to tip shows u there happy with ur wrk i sapose im wandering how mch ill get this year since ive bin self inploid i havent counted the tips i will this year tho i rember when i used to wrk 4 my m8 we got £370 odd each 3 of us that was very nce way b 4 the reshion tho

You lucky guys, I have had a couple but its in December that they start piling in with the tips and I am flying to Perth for 3 weeks in December. Moan... all those tips I am loosing... hundreds of £££

Life can be such a bummer for some :rolleyes:

You lucky guys, I have had a couple but its in December that they start piling in with the tips and I am flying to Perth for 3 weeks in December. Moan... all those tips I am loosing... hundreds of £££

;)Just hit the £150 mark & not December yet. All being saved in a jar to get a piece of equipment been looking at. Also picking up a fair bit of new work. /emoticons/smile.png

Back