Backpack Question???

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by rjacandwc, Mar 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

As you regulars on here already know I am a traditional Window Cleaner.... I have read a few posts which mention a "Backpack"... What is this?... Am I right is saying it something to do with the Water Fed Pole System. If so can anyone post me a link to a picture of one?... What sort of price are they?, Weight and how many average size houses can a backpack do?... might be something for me to look into on day!...

Advertisement
  2. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

it is basically a minature wfp system which, as its name implies, you carry on your back. They have there uses, but only (imo) as an add on to a van or larger trolley system.

3. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Yes it's a small 'all in one' really. You just need to add pure water. I started out using just a backpack & carrying some 25l barrels with me. I can do houses all day with just that. Only got a van system as I got bigger commercial jobs.

Window cleaning warehouse do em, about £150.

4. simon

simon Guru

i love em, 'extend to wash' do a good selection, got a van & tank now but still just using backpack

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I would rather a trolly system however they do the job but could imagine carrying water on your back can get quite painful and tiring.

6. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

You can just put it on a collapsible trolley or sack truck. Then you have the option of back or trolley.

Advertisement