Backpack Remote Controll Fob

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by swas, Nov 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. swas

swas Active Member

i know a lot of people use a remote controll fob to turn there bp off and on when needed. has anyone on here use one, if so would you share your reviews and expert help how to install one and where from, i know maplins + ebay have them but dont know how i would install.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

3. harunh

harunh Legend

why do u wanna remote controller for ? its going to be more hassle then it already is i reckon lol

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

A flow Valve is good if you want to manage the flow without going back to van/backpack

5. Jeff Brimble

Jeff Brimble Member

I have 5 in use atm. from Maplins(Swann brand £30ish), (but you need to order them online) I also pinch the hose and have an online tap. Have used them for 10 years now and they save you time and water. I find that they switch on the pump at a distance easily, but I have to walk towards the pump to getcloser to switch them to switch off. Marks ebay one looks ok :)

6. swas

swas Active Member

id be too frightened to conect it up in case i cut wrong wires and knackered backpack wires

Advertisement