Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

backpack - trolley

swas

:-/:-/would any one know if i bought a backpack, could i remove battery, pump, then add to a 25litre drum instead of buying a trolley system. i am trying to get into wfp cleaning, just trying to save. i know a wfp operator who said he will fill 25lt drums with pure water for £1. untill i learn how to do my own. then just strap onto a trolley. then i can get started to practice on my own:s

ive read that the backpack battery @ pump is not as powerfull to use with a larger water container, been advised to look @ trolley system then transfer as a van mount @ later stage as knowledge builds up. thanks for imfo./emoticons/sad.png:(/emoticons/sad.png:(

We have trolleys, and a backpack for when we have to go through the house.

Our freedom trolleys are great, but sometimes when we have a few houses with tight access, the backpack comes into its own.

Dave

:-/:-/would any one know if i bought a backpack, could i remove battery, pump, then add to a 25litre drum instead of buying a trolley system. i am trying to get into wfp cleaning, just trying to save. i know a wfp operator who said he will fill 25lt drums with pure water for £1. untill i learn how to do my own. then just strap onto a trolley. then i can get started to practice on my own:s
I presume this could be either yes or no depending on what make of backpack you wanted? I know on mine 'wash & clean' pack you can easily remove the battery/pump but on others they are mounted in so you can't.

Which pack were you interested in?

James.

got wcw backpack, 2 clx poles, what hose could i use for my poles instead of gardiners yellow standard hose. great in summer but cold weather causes it to twist and not very flexible to use, fed up of untangling it for it to twist up again.

22 + 27. got a job lot of stuff from a chap in york packing in wc. ive made a few mistakes on way but learning more as you go along.

end up buying gear you dont need or getting wrong sizes. see what happens after winter, people try to plan their future in january time.

Back