Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Given Up H?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe

Just been browsing CIU and I see H has his round up for sale.

He hasnt logged in since 01/10/12- maybe hes quit?

To start with I didnt think it was him that wrote his add thing out but then I noticed all the smilys' lol. I did notice the van or window cleaning gear is not included. Maybe he wants the money for another round hes seen ?

In my opinion, he does owe us an explanation. Is this true or not?

After all his bluff and bluster over the weeks/months of his window cleaning career he needs to demonstrate maturity on this matter.

Come on H, what's occurring?

This round has 152 jobs.

2x weekly = £43.50 -- 4x weekly = £1019.00 -- 8x weekly = £58.00

every 4 weeks this round takes in £1135.00 - 15% of my work is just the fronts of houses and a few flats so their not all houses

However it has 13 commercial jobs... which include a big retail chain shop and 2 big pubs in teesside and the rest of these are shop fronts ******************************/Smileys/classic/smiley.gif which are all located in middlesbrough area.

All this work stretches from Billingham to Redcar

Billingham have 12 jobs.... the rest is in stockton thornaby and middlesbrough with 35 jobs in Redcar & Eston

I am not selling this work in parts i want to sell it all in 1 ******************************/Smileys/classic/smiley.gif

its a vey profitable round.. and i average £22.00 per hour ******************************/Smileys/classic/smiley.gif

all work is done with WFP ******************************/Smileys/classic/smiley.gif

all good payers... and very good bargain for anyone starting up or expanding ******************************/Smileys/classic/smiley.gif

£4400 is the price i am selling it for. No offers

INTERESTED ? Leave your contact number and i will ring u

Thankyou

harunh

Cleanitup Full Member

******************************/Themes/classic/images/star.gif******************************/Themes/classic/images/star.gif******************************/Themes/classic/images/star.gif

******************************/Themes/classic/images/useroff.gif Offline

Thats H alright, the way it's written is H all over. Strange all the same but maybe he won lottery and dont want to share it with us :angry:

Latest Posts

Back