Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leave With Customer Or Take Home?

Smurf

So would you take this home or leave with customer to get rid or recycle?

View attachment 2523

Believe it or not that lot was from a terraced house and yes was another hand job as gutter gap was less than 1 inch or less in places

Smurf you are missing a trick here.

£15 removal, or they get rid FOC /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nah was an elderly lady which reminded me of my late mum. Had no place to dump it as was in a built up area also they had no soil garden boarders or recycle bin. Daughter is going to put in green bags to be collected instead.

Smurf you are missing a trick here.

£15 removal, or they get rid FOC /emoticons/biggrin.png
I know RC that's why I left it there as now my boards are 7 foot tall. :Image13:

I always take it home. Makes good compost on the garden!!!!

It was their own bags I used as when doing a hand job I use a sack instead of a bucket as find it easier as now I use a microlite stand-off so can rest the sack on the roof tiles next to me. Before the sack starts to get too heavy I then transfer debris into their own green bags for disposal if I can get away with it. At least that way saves me taking loads of **** home to get rid myself.

Another example

View attachment 2693

Me sack,...Ho Ho Ho :Image13:

View attachment 2694

Tenant complained to the landlord that gutters where overflowing when it rained.

hmmmm....I wonder why

have you got some copyright-free pics with clean / dirty gutters? i need few to upload on my webpage -

I always forget to take camera with me when I get a job - and sometimes I feel uncomfortable to take pictures of customers property . especially if they are around.

in fact last week I had my nikon - however when I reached the top of the ladder to take a snap - I realized that the battery hasn't been charged for ages /emoticons/biggrin.png

so any free pix will be considered

thanks very much

It was their own bags I used as when doing a hand job I use a sack instead of a bucket as find it easier as now I use a microlite stand-off so can rest the sack on the roof tiles next to me. Before the sack starts to get too heavy I then transfer debris into their own green bags for disposal if I can get away with it. At least that way saves me taking loads of **** home to get rid myself.
Another example

View attachment 2693

Me sack,...Ho Ho Ho :Image13:

View attachment 2694

Tenant complained to the landlord that gutters where overflowing when it rained.

hmmmm....I wonder why
"Hand job " lolol

Latest Posts

Back