Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bad drips...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windyman

I have one window on a house that I've recently swapped over to wfp. I've done it twice WFP now & when it dries, there are 2 or 3 big dirty drip lines from top to bottom (like you can sometimes get with trad)- what can I do about it? I assume it's the black rubber at top of window, but it looks terrible!

i have a similar problem and i just dry it of with the squeege and theni use an unger pole with a microfibre to detail

Ok ta. I have tried rinsing a lot, but hasn't helped.

As for squeeging it, will take too much time for one window, going back to van for trad stuff etc. Woman hasn't said anything to me yet, but I can see it when I collect in the dark!

Yes clean all the top frame, then wipe dry with a SCRIM and clean just the window with wfp.

the scrim will dry everything better.

Done.

As long as you clean the top frame well enough (and repeat the process every time) it will eventually go. The only streaks you should be getting are from dirty water still being left on the window.

James.

Back