Bad Leafleting Run

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Kips, Sep 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Went out today, spent about 3 hrs delivering flyers round where I live. Too early to tell if i'll get any calls, but in the course of those 3 hours,

1) feckin' sandals rubbed the skin off the top of my foot
    2) cut the back of my hand on someones letter box

and finally

3) got bitten by a dog.

FECKS SAKE

Somebody better flippin call!!

Advertisement
  2. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Bitten by a dog!!! That's not good! Saying that I was dropping leaflets for the wife's hair dressing business and there was a angry little dog in the window barking, I think I could have taken it on, you know just a one on one, but then there was like a pack of them there 5 seconds later, I think they have may over run me..... But that maybe a different story for another day!

Hope u get the calls!

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Never go long walks in sandals lol.

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Unless they jesus sandals that you wear socks with .

5. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

As in bit through the box??

6. harunh

harunh Legend

When i go near a door... and the dogs their... i still pip my leaflet through :p

just roll it up as if your rolling a joint and pop it through your fingers are no wer near the letterbox... :p but u cant do this with business cards :p lol

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

You would have to roll it pretty damm tight to get it that thin lol. Why put business cards though doors?

8. harunh

harunh Legend

no even if i ruoll them up noit tight at all... i just push them through with force and it does the job... my leaflets dont get torn or anything either :p

and when i go canvassing i carry business cards with me

but when i leaflet drop i drop flyers....

when i canvass and the people arent home i drop a business card through... i still get a few calls due to people not being home so it does the job :p

9. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

There were neighbours talking in the house next to the dog house so I think the dog was listening at the door to them. The very milisecond I pushed my fingers through, the little b'stard bit the tip of my finger. Luckily my fingers were inside the flyer so I was able to pull my finger out but it still hurt!

10. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Once I got bit by a dog then half a dozen doors down I got bit again! Then another half a dozen doors later there was a sign in the window saying "Beware of the guinea pig" I said to myself " If that gets me I'm definitely giving in for the day!"

Advertisement