Bad luck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Jun 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Well my luck just gets worse I don't know another person who has bad luck like me, this happened in about 2 hours, bearings started to go on my van, then the breaks started to grind slightly, then my exhaust snapped and to top it all of the gear box has decided to call it a day.
    Looks like my van is getting sSwear word!ped so on the hunt for a new one today.

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I think I have as much bad luck as you

A couple weeks ago, one of two ladder clamps decided to come off a thread so it wouldnt twist anymore, then, when I serviced my car, the starter motor went, had to get a second hand one from sSwear word!, then in the same week got bit by a dog lol.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Bad luck is the story of my life, if I told you my bad luck over the past 2 years you would be shocked.

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i know how u feel fella mine was on its last legs when i let it go the back door handle fell off 2 days before i got rid lol

my luck aint great but sound like you had a ***ht mere

worst part is we need the vans to get to jobs ect stress aint the word lol

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'm staying in!!!

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Stress god now I'm looking fir a van I can't find one it's doing my head in I've got lots of work I need to get on with, gutters connys and my regulars

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Thats why i dont like ot buy old vans. Rather buy a decent van that will last me for a good 4,5 years without problems :(

Paul what van u looking at?

And how much u spending ? u can pick up a decent van for around 2-3k :)

8. mark m

mark m Hero

unlucky mate especially as you van was looking so good with all that sign writing on

9. Paul

Paul Guest

H I couldn't afford a new van when I first set up so I didn't have that option.
    Tell me about it mark :( but just got to get on with it on the upside my round is picking up well

10. Posh

Posh Hero

How many vans you had then big h?
    To be honest you can spend 3 grand on a van & it can still break down. You can spend £500 on a van & it could go on forever. Just how yer luck is. One reason why I don't spend money on sign writing.

Advertisement