Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Residents on xmas eve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We worked until sunset and had a good day. We got 2 new customers, both happy to be cleaned in the new year. All customers happy to see us.

However, last year one of my customers told me to go home at lunch time. The weather wasn't good - rather windy. The windows will still be here next year he told me. There is a time and a place for everything - that afternoon wasn't the time according to him. BTW he is a very nice customer and self employed as well.

As per the Nike advert - just do it.

Worked Xmas eve, thought I wasn't going to get everyone sorted but I did. Got plenty of tips, it got dark as I was finishing the last house.

Myself I was quite shocked to get quote requests coming through on christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day etc. That just goes to show the power of the interweb thesedays as even when i'm taking a rest the site is still generating work for me 24/7 365 /emoticons/smile.png

Thank you @Njones /emoticons/wink.png

Myself I was quite shocked to get quote requests coming through on christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day etc. That just goes to show the power of the interweb thesedays as even when i'm taking a rest the site is still generating work for me 24/7 365 /emoticons/smile.png
Thank you @Njones /emoticons/wink.png
Quote requests on Xmas day? Have people nothing better to do?

worked right thro xmas & new year just taking of couple of days great weather no problems

we will all have plenty of time of when the **** weather comes

I sold a website package xmas eve, one xmas day and 1 boxing day - the internet keeps working 24/7 even if you're taking time off - and people are doing a lot of shopping this time of year! /emoticons/smile.png

Back