Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Safe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Your the WCF personal H&S officer...
lol you will have to tell gav to make that my heading on my name then! lol

besides its out of hours now and im just mr joe bloggs! hung the clip board up for the night!

lol you will have to tell gav to make that my heading on my name then! lol

besides its out of hours now and im just mr joe bloggs! hung the clip board up for the night!
Profile setting > scrol down > Member Title > Change it

yes def bin used and no im not going to go insane with traders ,u sud see pik i tuk last week of a rofer 3flors up

yh the roofing one isnt quite as bad, iv done a lot of roofing work and tbh there is no safe alternative to having to get on the roof, you could and should have a scaffold tower if your stripping a roof but you would still have to go on the tiles, and the scaffold would only be worth it if you were doing a whole roof/large section, he might just be repairing a couple of tiles from the valley

yes a harness is an option, but you'd still have to climb up the tiles to fix it at the top of the roof, and it wouldnt work with a gang of roofers all moving about trying to work around 5/6 harness lines, you need to give people some credit, most roofers know exactly what there doing on a roof, they know where they can and cant stand and how to be safe, more so than general members of the public, if you were running around up there it would be dangerous, but an experienced roofer? i dont know a single roofer or roofing company that wears harnesses while stripping/retiling roofs and they obviously comply with h&s law, a scaffold tower is about the only really workable extra you can and should have imo

he wos only gobing up the valy with compo and thars no excuse for wot hes doing and hs wood have fined him big time for that ronwd this way

Back