Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feedback on video

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It is really very good. Are.you going to post it on your website or somewhere else too ? Facebook I suppose woud bring a lot of results with something like this. Good video :)

Thanks, I will put it anywhere I can really lol, aim on having multiple videos for youtube which can only help rankings, facebook page and facebook advert etc, first video I have done and took a bit of messing about but took me maybe 4 hours? I could do another pretty quickly now I have it all worked out though.

I like it, especially that conny restoration, great job on that one, cant remember seeing one quite that bad before

I like it, especially that conny restoration, great job on that one, cant remember seeing one quite that bad before
Yeah I should of got more pics of it, the whole thing was like it, it was surrounded by vine type plants, and been left for years.

Worse one I have seen as well lol.

Must be great living/working in the cotswolds, i take the misses to bourton on water a couple times a year for the day, beautiful place

Only really notice how nice it is here when we go somewhere else and realise what a **** hole it is LOL.

And yeah I am terrible for before and after shots, I regularly get before, almost never afters, really need to kick myself in the ass for it, also customer feedback, nearly always forget to ask people to leave feedback.

My only comment Matt (honestly) is on the power washing scene, the video bit not the photos, have a mate record it next time whilst you do the work as the camera is moving side to side as you rock back and forth giving me motion wobbles!

Otherwise great effort!

It is quite common for delivery guys from Cov etc comment how nice it is and it must be like being on holiday all the time. Thing is, as this is home I really don't notice it at all.

Though I do think I am lucky as I rarely get people haggle on prices, or have problems getting payment etc, only realised that after reading these forums and reading about people being owed money for up to 3 cleans and things, I have only had one real messer with paying in 2 years.

However going by the vid it must take you ages using that pressure washer surely?
Not really, I was using it one handed and a lot closer than normal, and for some reason the video slows the turbo nozzle down loads, its not like that in practice.

Back