Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Switching between wfp and trad on the same glass?

Can you do this sometimes? e,g, on ground floor leaded windows. Does trad leave a residue or something and so should stick to one.
If you don't use soap it's fine

Even a small amount of soap would rinse off just keep it away from seals/ frames

I have done a couple of times and seem to been fine, the custy is very happen when i asked them Yesterday. But have heard it can be messy because the soap comes out of the frames when wfp the glass after you done trad.

I do it a lot & have never had a problem. I trad tops & bottoms but sometimes if I got the pole out for a window above a porch or conservatory I think sod it & do the other top ones to. Never had a complaint. I've even wfp leaded which I've buffed up before with flash window spray.

The soap builds up after repeated cleaning trad so now and again it doesn't hurt

I have been known to use soap on my brush on first cleans or bird muck and a good rinse and it is fine

Back