Bang goes my afternoon nap

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Mar 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Next door is having their roof stripped today so bang goes my afternoon nap. What a rackett they are making I must say.:D

The good news is I'm now quids in as the tiles they are taking off are good and the same as mine so I have asked for a few and been given them for free as they don't make them anymore. Happy days :)

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

good result and maybe early evening nap instead:zzz:

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Indeed norm... but also the phone has been ringing which seems none stop today so will be busy out and about later doing quotes.
    Some much for my day of rest :D

4. cheapncheerful

yeh...me, too busy...cant remember where i am supposed to be...must get a white board....that power snooze, i have a few, you can be in the middle of nowhere and some idiot appears and wants to cut their grass or hedge trim...

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just don't try power napping and driving at the same time as I found out one day it's not a great thing to do ;)
    We are in grass cutting & hedge trimming months so get used to the locals doing their thing.

6. cheapncheerful

yeh i be a bit dozy at times but i got my skittles to wake me up...well i just cant stay awake watching cars go round and round..... the point is though i could really be in the middle of nowhere and something will try and stop my nap...somebody got it in for me....

7. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Two words cnc Ear Plugs used to use them when I worked nights and was trying to sleep during the day. Marvellous things ear plugs are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. cheapncheerful

9. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Yea could go for the full works, blow up travel pillow, eye blackout mask and a blanket... just park were no one will see yea though cos you will look a right t@@...!!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cheapncheerful

yeh apparently my dad always used to find me and of course took the p... no end......

Advertisement