Bank details on card left after clean

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by wooj, Aug 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. wooj

wooj Newcomer

Hi chaps. I've been cleaning a year but just getting into online payments as some folk are ******* me off with not paying.
    My question; is it safe to put your bacs details on the card I stick through the letter box after I have cleaned? I am going to list payment options on the back of the card. PayPal, cheque, bacs and cash. PayPal is safest but not all my customers have it and some want BACS details but I'm a bit nervous about giving this info out to all and sundry.
    Am I just paranoid?
    Thanks Joe

Advertisement
  2. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

3. wooj

wooj Newcomer

Thanks.

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Yep been doing it for years, nothing anyone can do with account details, other than pay money in!

5. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ask Jeremy Clarkson, and always remember just below the bank details be sure to make a not of the charity you want you savings donated to!

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have never had any issues with it.

8. cheapncheerful

beat me too it green..yeh I remember jezzer coming unstuck..

but in real life no problems..I mean come on...the money doesnt stay in cheapys account long enough to get taken out again..

you could use the details to fill in a charity donation on dd .etc..but highly unlikely to happen to us...

I always leave £2 in the account so er...not too fussed if I lost that:rofl:

the only problem I have had with it is.....the custy was out when I cleaned but then I went next door and after that.....did she pay in cash...? and I didnt note down that she paid and a month later...could I remember she had paid?....not so hot on paper work cheapy..

Advertisement