Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook Timewasters

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe

Does anyone else get this? All women, late evening, they ask for a quote as they would like their windows cleaned i ask for more info and very rarely get an answer back. Had 10-15 enquiries a week but only converted 2!

Bored Housewives me thinks with too much time on their hands?!

I had a woman call me on monday said can you give me a price ?

I says yeah no probs tell me your address and il come give you a price

She was well shady and said god it's a 2 bed house with x ammount of windows

I said yeah but i still need to look to see how big etc etc she then said of forget it then .

Lol ok then .

I havnt done Facebook for a while so thought I would do it tonight after reading this got 6 first cleans tomorrow, however I do get my fair share of clowns wasting my time

I don't think customers appreciate how difficult it can be to price for work sometimes. There are many variables and conditions to account for like how accessible the property is, etc,

I got a email from gumtree for a gutter quote for a 'normal' 3 bed semi, told her I'm not giving you a price until I see it, called, guttering along 3 sides and an extension with guttering on all 3 sides.. she wanted windows done too so told her £40

I went yesterday to do it, only had to clean 1 side of guttering and the extension, was hardly any in them.. Was packed up and away in about 45 mins..

how do you guys get people asking for quotes on facebook?

I have a facebook account but not once this year has anyone asked me!!!

I guess I am doing something wrong

You should of sent back....

Grass cutting for 49 on next day at 1p per blade if happy send smoke signal

Back