Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thoughts on van signwriting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was thinking if I do get signed written on my van I just want '' Windows cleaning services'' with telephone number written below all in black.

I am not too keen of blue & orange colour but for me the message is straight to the point.

I seen some window cleaning vans on Google images and it a bit ott for me.

as far as i know i've only ever got 2 jobs from the sign writing, but i've got a massive hotel to go and quote tomorrow & having the van looking professional is a big confidence boost

I think if you have your van sign written, it will put thieves off. Most thieves are after power tools etc from builders and electricians, so seeing your a window would put them off I.m.o

I got my last van signed, im not sure whether to do this one or not?
i notice near me it seems to be 50/50 with windy vans

I got my last one signed because i though it looks pro and obviously is advertising, i dont pay much last one only cost me £40 so quite happy to buy some.

but whats the reasoning behind you guys who havent got sign writing? cant be arsed?

or so no one knows who you are?

I didnt find it brought a lot of work but did get the odd enquiry from time to time
I've said it before. The reason mine isn't sign written is cos I don't really want anymore work

i just googled window cleaning vans signed/wrapped hundreds come up.

this is just one off that site. apparantly this chap stopped window cleaning and sold this van onto another windy, who has changed personel details

I have magnetic vista print signs, name, "window cleaning and mobile no. In Scotland we have the privilege of paying for a window cleaners license and the police contact you to ask a few qu.s, one being is has your car got signs in some manner. Through my van signs I recently got a customer in a big house that I charged £120, but dont get lots of work through them. I like them as I clean quite a lot of OAPS and it is a bit of peace of mind for them when a van parks in their street and they know who it is, gives them time to find their pennies to pay me aswell.

i had those signs from vistaprint, just put on car going on A19, 60-70mph seen one fly off in mirror, just recieved them, looking like a pro. crying all day, with my one sign

Back