Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chip and pin card machines

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Most of my custies are out when I visit, so its not much use to me. The only ones that pay cash are the ones that are gaurenteed in and they never let me down, on the odd occasion one does, I just let them owe me.

Most of my custies are out when I visit, so its not much use to me. The only ones that pay cash are the ones that are gaurenteed in and they never let me down, on the odd occasion one does, I just let them owe me.
Don't understand you've still got to go back to get paid, can't stand chasing up bank transfers.

GoCardless is the way to go...
It puts you in control of being paid.

/emoticons/smile.png
Yes, once you have sent your customer and email, convinced them to sign up for Gocardless and instilled enough faith in them to trust you to do the job each month.

I am a fan of GoCardless (especially as I just got my monthly pay out from them today) but I still think Paypal has it's place especially for 1 off customers and so on.

I got mine for a new build estate that I've built a nice tight round on. Some customers are the type that forget you exist the moment your off their doorstep so if they've not got cash or are out you won't see your money til next month if your lucky. Ordinarily I'd drop these sorta people but as I'm cleaning their next door neighbours it seams silly so with the card reader I either get paid when they're in (these sorta people always have plenty of plastic) or next time I pass and cars on the drive I knock on the door.

Don't understand you've still got to go back to get paid, can't stand chasing up bank transfers.
I have a paypal tab on my website, so anyone thats not in to pay gets invoiced. At the start of the round I put a bookmark in the invoice book, and then just before the next monthly round starts, I have a quick check to make sure everyones paid up- takes minutes. I don't want to be having to chat to people at the door all the time, so leaving an invoice is much better for me. Otherwise I can see me having a chat when I arrive, and then a chat before I leave- I'd never get any work done./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back