Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

water genie back pack

tench0771

hid mine a wile now used for many spraying tfr on gutters and conny roofs ect with the odd soft wash job now i used a gardner back pack wich was very good ,this watergenie one looked realy nice i liked the fact that it has wheels but im now a bit dissapointed with the qualty only 3 niggles realy

1/ wheels are plastic !! very noisy

2/ the handle is naff !! keeps twisting and poping off

3/ when you turn water off at the brush the back pack dont click!! it kinda strains and ,makes a funny noise ? maby it has no pressure swich?

some may say thats a bit picky but i just get that fieling its a sub standerd back pack compaired to the gardner one im guna glue the handle as thats realy peeing me off lol but the wheels and pressure swich i can live with

I can't compare as only have the gardiner backpack tbh for what it costs I Think it brilliant value For the money, great battery life put it on a trolley Of your own choice it been faultless and I would highly recommend one.

Back