Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Alternatives to an RO System?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Depends on your starting PPM, if it's high and if you've the space it's not too difficult to rig an automatic rain water filtration system fed by a 200l water butt into, what would be cheapest, a 1000l IBC via a couple DI tanks. I collect from half my roof at the moment and the IBC is never empty.

Depends on your starting PPM, if it's high and if you've the space it's not too difficult to rig an automatic rain water filtration system fed by a 200l water butt into, what would be cheapest, a 1000l IBC via a couple DI tanks. I collect from half my roof at the moment and the IBC is never empty.
how about one of theese http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/300-gpd-compact-reverse-osmosis-system-p-608.html

does an ro system make much difference to water bills ...the rainwater option sounds good but i dont think it will produce enough water to work with everyday

Back