Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Media section now added!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
OK everyone the media section is now added so please get using it. The only reason i added this time around was that you guys wanted it so it needs to be used /emoticons/wink.png I think it will be a great feature of the site. I have created a video about how it works here.

A couple of things i didn't mention in the video is that once you add media you are able to embed this in posts as i have done here. To do this in a post all you do is click the camera icon in the toolbar when creating a post you can then select the media you wish to embed in a post.

One more thing, although you can now upload video directly to the site it would be useful if you can, to upload to youtube then simply pull it from there as shown in the video as uploading loads of vidoes direct will obviously impact on our server /emoticons/wink.png Anyway enjoy get adding pics and video and any questions let me know.

View media item 5

Back