Battery

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, Feb 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

I turned up on the first job today and nothing worked so I popped down my local mechanics and it was my leisure battery I brought the last one 1 year and 2 days ago it is meant to come with a 1 year guarantee so not to happy but in the end he said I could pay half as I give him a lot of business which was fine but had to wait until lunchtime for it to arrive so not the best Monday

Advertisement
  2. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

I needed a new battery for the van fortunately came with a 2 year guarantee.. Mind you that was after another starter motor!

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sorry to hear that mark. What brand and model battery was it as surely should have lasted longer than that?

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I was looking to try and find a link to see if I could remember what battery I had i I could not find it but I am glad I did because I am going to be on the phone tomorrow because they all seem to come with at least 2 years guarantee

5. Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner Active Member

ditto, battery died today aswell on the van though £80 for a new one before my working day had started, not the best start to the week!

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If you could let me know when you remember as then I will be able to avoid that make like the plague. ;)

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Bosch make good battery and are cheap on Euro car Parts(pretty expensive else where lol)

Not sure if its the same for leisure batterys though?

Advertisement