Bayerson pole- any good?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by DJT, Nov 18, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. DJT

DJT Newcomer

Hi guys,
    Just looking for. Bit of advice, looking to start a bit of wfp on top of my trad work and was wondering if any body had come across these poles and if they are any good? I only clean at weekends so not looking to spend mega bucks initially.

Your options would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You get what you pay for so no they are not that good really.

3. DJT

DJT Newcomer

True to that, I thought the gardiner poles would be very expensive but I've just seen you can get a clx 18 for £120 which would be perfect height for any work I do

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

clx being a hybrid (fiberglass/carbon mix) is a good starter pole but not as good as an slx (full carbon pole).

5. mark

mark Forum Addict

they are very heavy and whippy.if just doing weekends suppose it would be ok,perhaps an 18 footer would do,or you could convert a harris pole,much lighter and sturdy.not bad 4 around £20.+extras.

6. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

I would stick with a Gardiner pole, you'll be so glad you spent an extra few quid once you start using it. Plus there are a range of superb extras with Gardiners like the Quick-LoQ system & all it's accessories.;)

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

harris is the cheepest way but ide get a clx 22 my self

8. abs

abs Guru

If your.on a budget the bayerson pole are a good buy I've the 25 ft pole and to be honest it does the god very well and I use it all day ( I'm no wimp ) section good clamps good I'd buy another if mine breaks, but go in on a year and it's still as new

9. DJT

DJT Newcomer

Cheers lads! Food for thought there, the gardiner does sound better for their accessories in the long run.

Advertisement