Because i will be starting out...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Mar 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

The suns already kicked in... and people want their windows cleaned as soon as they see the sun you know how people are....

but because i will be starting out in may/june time do you think that they will have already nabbed a window cleaner to do their windows ?

I could be getting customers now if i had passed my test :D

The way i look at is.... if you can pick a customer up in winter then you can pick plenty up in june time still.... theirs always someone that will say yes right ?

lol i just walked to the gym and was thinking... i need to start asap :) I just re arranged my driving test 2 weeks earlier so thats good news for me :)

Advertisement
  2. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Get off your computer, out of the gym and just get on with it

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

4. Masons

Masons Guru

DO IT!!! Why don't you book customers in for may now, say hello, in a month i'm going to be round, would you like my services?
    Anything it better than nothing.

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Dude u need to go trad for now

get some ladders and hit the street and then in time when u got a van / car you can hit it hard but for now do all your local streets ect and pick a few up

if u got all the cash rdy for the licence car/ van ect it will only cost you £200 for ladders flyers and alll the stuff to start

why wont you do this ?

6. laddergarder

I know a few trad windies that work without a car, just have a wee round near where they live, you could get out there and try build up some work like that in the mean time.

7. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

sure some customers will still be there, but the sooner u get started the better! what if fail test, or something else delays you?

I know a window cleaner who canvassed all his work within walking distance, his wife dropped him off in morning and he walked his round. it can be done (this was traditional, obviously!), not ideal, but at least you will be getting started, as mentioned above, canvas local to you, and if possible and convenient get wife/relative to drop you off with ladders in morning.

8. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Arranging your driving test 2 weeks earlier is only a good thing if you pass this time, dont mean to put a downer on things, but you might not. So stop posing down at the gym, spend some money on a basic set of trad equipment, and get out there.

Advertisement