Becoming A Vip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by garyboy, Jun 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

Hello Gav can you tell me, just looking at subscribing to vip area can you tell me what suppliers you have on board and what discounts they are giving VIP members also thought other people would want to know may pull a bit of money in if we get discounts as nobody has said what suppliers are on board cheers Gary

Advertisement
  2. garyboy

Seem ti have a lot of thai hookers below my post what is that all about thats nothi.g to do with VIP is it lol

3. garyboy

Sorry chinese honghing lilly blair and asina very nice

4. mark m

mark m Hero

a bit of discount for a website site and discount of a book hopefully now the new site finished vip area might get some time

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yes it will defo get some time.

Will be sorting discounts for purefreedom, leaflet company, and a couple of others hopefully. Takes time to pester these companies, wait for replies, convince them it is good for them. Really odd but you would have thought they would be well up for free advertising direct access to customers and a dedicated area in vip to chat about their products, but many are not. will keep working on it.

As for giving exact figures, that would defeat the object really if i just gave everyone the info in the vip area then their would be no need for it. :p

Advertisement