Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flat Or Upright Tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe90i

saw this on another post and was wondering what u think is the best type or what u use and how big

i have used,

400 flat good if need to put stuff on top, but find get lots of air blocks

400 upright great, keep going back to it

650 flat like driving a boat

350 flat air blocks,

2 x 125 together was fine, some times i think i am better off get a few of these and using them

250 flat, same as 400 flat,

I use a 250lt flat tank as I wanted to have space above it. Never had an airlock in mine and I've used it for just over a year now. Also depends on how you set up the pipe work.

i got the air blocks when water was getting low and i was driving
I got non return valves fitted to both my pumps so no air could get trapped, then when I stopped the water just refilled the pipe and away you go.

funilly enough i have a 250 flat and been getting air blocks all day where the flow starts and then stops and so on really annoying how do you guys stop air blocks?

i got a 450 upright

plus flat tanks... when they are half filled up.. the water goes from side to side more

funilly enough i have a 250 flat and been getting air blocks all day where the flow starts and then stops and so on really annoying how do you guys stop air blocks?

what size pipe do you have coming out from your tank??

i have a bypass just after di tan, that i turn on and off when the air has gone, it goes back in to the top of the tank

I have a 400L flat, I get a few air block now and then but I have added extra pipes and will take them off next week

Latest Posts

Back