Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One Of My Customers Referred Me To Her Family

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

First referral ! Lol

So i went ot the house.. and woahh... It was massive ! very big ! so many windows... it was like 3 houses in 1. with a conservatory... but the frames were brown...

And iquoted £14.00 for just windows and £22.00 with conservatory.

The women said u kidding me ? i pay my normal window cleaner 12 pound... i go to her am fully insured etc... she goes to me he comes in a van with signs on like u aswell... i go ok no problem cya

thats it

I reggretted it after /emoticons/sad.png

cos i should of done it for 15 quid... cos brown farmes are good.. u just wipe over them dont u ?

i didnt think of it like that

but im still a newbie /emoticons/wink.png only been 3 months.. and am still learning... next time i know the score /emoticons/tongue.png

lol. only read title before I posted.

Dont worry about it, you priced what you thought was right. Dont undersell you services! Ive learned the hard way.

Hmmm true would of toke me an hour to do aswell so nevermind eyy /emoticons/tongue.png

the women who reffered me ... said shes got 2/3 more people for me aswell

Lol

1 of them lives a few doors away from her.. and its the same shape as her house /emoticons/smile.png so that will not hold me back like this one i quoted today lol

cos with white frames.... u have to get every single thing off.... on brown frames u cant notice the dirt...

id still clean the brown frames... but u dont have to scrubb over to get that black mark off... because on the brown frame u wont see it

hope u understand lol

you done right harun youd only end up dumping down the road .i think we all go through this at the start and you would dred doing knowing its not gonna pay you

Back