Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Look What Arrived This Afternoon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

59 quid for a brush ?

Neil paid £54.95 for this brush kit I had left. The PDT jetted brush came with a SideTrack Pivot attachment and the Fixed head attachment with brush scraper. Post & packing £3.95 – total £58.90.

Might seem a lot for a brush, especially if you compare it to cheap brushes; Tecbuk brushes don’t fall apart and have a 100% record since there release in 2010. They are also very fast in use.

As well as this fact, Neil will be able to use both the Tecbuk brush head attachments for many years; a replacement jetted brush is usually £34.97, replacement un-jetted brushes are £32.89 – I recommend you think about changing the brush once it has earned you £10,000 - £15,000 pounds. You can use Tecbuk brushes for 2-3 times this amount, but a brush that has started to wear will lose some of its cleaning efficiency, costing you time, the cost of a new brush stock is nothing in comparison to lost earnings.

Richard

(Glad you got it ok Neil.

When you want a replacement brush, I will jet it for free; this comes with 2 x pencil jets, jet hose and quick release Y piece - £32.89. Just remind me of this at the time you order.)

Nice one Neil!! Let us know how you get on with it..

H I first thought wow expensive brush!! But Iv now got 3 tecbuk brushes.. The first brush kit you buy will include everything, so when time come to replace, you should only need the brush stock.. Which is on par with other branded brush prices..

Take the chance like I did mate, screw the trial, buy your own.. You won't regret it

Cant wait to use it I'm not working today but i am 2mora,ive got the pivot attachment too, i might give it a go on my windows later on /emoticons/smile.png

i wanna test it
wen is it my turn
I'm just sending you the list in order now H (again). Although I haven't heard from the member that should be after you so I'll let you know on that score.

I haven't got any work booked in today as nothing is due but i have work 2mora and friday so i can get good use out of it then

Nice one Neil!! Let us know how you get on with it..
H I first thought wow expensive brush!! But Iv now got 3 tecbuk brushes.. The first brush kit you buy will include everything, so when time come to replace, you should only need the brush stock.. Which is on par with other branded brush prices..

Take the chance like I did mate, screw the trial, buy your own.. You won't regret it
Thanks Belfastcleaning,

The 2 brush head attachments, fixed scraper head and the SideTrack pivoting head will last years and can be used time & time again on new brushes, none of the head attachments have ever broken or been broken.

I have manage to bring the cost of the brushes down, and as Belfastcleaning mentioned the price of a Tecbuk brush is now very similar to most other brushes and the quality of a Tecbuk brush is the best you can get, giving you also the best value for money.

A new replacement un-jetted brush stock is currently £32.89

A new replacement Jetted brush, this comes with 2 x 2mm pencil jets, jet hose & quick release Y piece is currently £34.97

In the New Year I will be putting together some brush kits together, so overall each brush price will be reduced further within a brush kit.

Cheers, Richard

And I'll buy one when I've tested one /emoticons/smile.png .

Even though I work for a company, I'm slowly but surely getting my arsenal of WC tools together for when I venture on my own in the new year.

Can I be on the list.....please /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back