Before and after pic.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by TolishAPurd, May 21, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

Took these the other day, they are almost the worst I have ever cleaned, and the worst thing about it is that its the house I'm soon to move into!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Sorry the pics are a bit wonky, I was balancing on a ladder at the time.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

How long and what methods used TAP? WFP would love a job like that :), well I would love to tackle a job like that :)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice job:thumbsup:

5. cheapncheerful

so your cleaning your future windows.....no wonder your doing a good job.....pretty shi tty they look.
    ..and getting paid for it as well....:cool:

cant be bad....and no ....mine arent quite as bad as they are....although...the insides are a bit....hmmmm well i m always at work...cleanin other peoples bloomin windows...:rolleyes:

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Good work there tolish....I wonder when they were last cleaned?....must be a good few years.

7. TolishAPurd

Tuffers. It was all by trad off a ladder. 11 windows and a bit of low down facia took me about 2 hours. Got the worst of it off with a stiff Tesco hand brush, full wet scrape for every window, and then got to work as normal. It was a hot day so it wasn't easy. The pics will probably go on my site as I have only ever seen one set of windows worse then this.

Smurf. Cheers mate, could've done with that pressure washer for this one. ;)

cheapncheerful. No pay for this unfortunately. We've got the keys, just not moved in yet. If I ever come across windows like this again, I'll be charging triple instead of my normal double.... think of it as a tax on being a dirty bastardo.

mrtaytay. No idea mate. The windows don't even seem old enough to be that dirty, but maybe the dirt protected the upvc from the suns rays like a $h*tty sunblock. :D

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Nice job on the frames :thumbsup:.............so when you cleaning the glass :p :rofl:.

9. TolishAPurd

Lol, um, yeah its that frosted glass,...frosted with shite.

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Wow they are disgusting! Great job!

Advertisement