Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New from australia

daak

Hi and wishing everyone the very best in this new year 2015.

Yes I'm from Australia and I'm cleaning windows here the traditional way.

Iv got some pressing questions or seeking some advice (but maybe i need to post that in another place)

but wow I'm happy to come across a window cleaning forum ( i never thought it possible)

anyway from "Down Under" lots of happy thoughts.

darryl

Welcome @daak. Funnily enough, I just entered a competition to go to Queensland /emoticons/smile.png
Great im sure if you win and go it will be a much more pleasant location as its warm all year round.

its your summer now whereas it is our winter -in the uk-
lucky beggar!
Thanks but its like 40deg + most days where i am so can only work very early in the mornings.

Happy new year bud , welcome to the party ,,,, is that your trolley in the picture or you pleased to see me ...:rolleyes:
yep i tow it behind my bicycle ( as i lost my drivers licence ) and as the town i live in quite small all is okay except when wind is strong. I get my licence next month but feel using this trolly i save on many overheads and raise quite a lot of good coments from locals.

Herman is the man when it comes to squeegees

He has a couple of good facebook forums too

How about retail/commercial work as surely they want their business premises kept clean?

[media]

[/media]

Welcome to the forum daak

Birds it seems cant get enough of him /emoticons/biggrin.png[media]

Daak calls them Shelas smurf, i know this as ive seen neighbours and home and away, also everyone is FAF in australia

Well g'day mate...

..lets put another

funny-puns-shrimp-on-the-barbie.jpeg

:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back