Beginner problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by danielayling96, Sep 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. danielayling96

danielayling96 Newcomer

Hi,
    My name is Dan and I'm reasonably new to the industry. I've found this forum really helpful in starting my buisness so thank you all.
    I had a problem today with my water spotting on the glass. My water quality is at 001ppm so I don't understand why it happened. I thoroughly scrubbed and rinsed all the windows but on a few panels of glass I had problems.
    I was wondering what else can cause spotting on glass?
    Can direct sunlight light affect it or is it drying too fast in the heat? It was particularly hot today and the sun was directly on the building.
    I would really appreciate any help that can be provided thank you.
    Dan

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Welcome fella

When it is really hot and sunny you sometimes need to rinse more or turn the flow up a bit
    You don't want it drying before the muck has been rinsed off

3. danielayling96

danielayling96 Newcomer

Thanks for the reply mate. I will turn up my flow tomorrow. I'm gonna do it first thing while it's still cooler and see how I get on

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

If you're a noob and doing lots of first cleans then do the clean and then go back and do it a second time.

That will fix most issues.

Wont take long till you get a feel for it.

Advertisement