Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

emojis

steve garwood

ginger lion
I use a Nokia phone and have noticed when I add an emoji to a post it disappears when I send the post, any ideas? Also, I noticed you guys have some fancy emojis, did you get them on an app or are they standard on your phone? Also, when you mention other members, you get them in a light blue colour on the screen, how do you do this? Apologies, I'm a bit of a technophobe

I use a Nokia phone and have noticed when I add an emoji to a post it disappears when I send the post, any ideas? Also, I noticed you guys have some fancy emojis, did you get them on an app or are they standard on your phone? Also, when you mention other members, you get them in a light blue colour on the screen, how do you do this? Apologies, I'm a bit of a technophobe
:think: Click on the smiley face to get the smileys, then click 'animated or extra smilies' for more options.

To tag someone put @ then start typing their name without any gaps and all the nearest options appear @steve garwood

Back