Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Benchmarks for new window cleaners?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Absolutely, I've been going 3 months and at first you take what you can to get the numbers up. I've soon learned which type of property it is that I'm after and which ones to avoid if I can. I've found that the larger houses take too long and there is a ceiling on what you can charge for windows only. Also found that the ex council house areas are where I'd like to pick up more business
I picked up a good one because she fell out with the other cleaners who do the whole street. She is willing to pay me more so they see me cleaning her windows in the luxury flats. I'm happy to do it but it doesn't make sense.

I would just like to share that you need to share your work on social media. The more you share your own work, the more leads you'll get! People prefer to see what kind of work you've performed so that they can count on you. Keep on shining!
I think social media is old hat even the name social. All the good work comes through paid for sites and referrals in my case. Being a one man band means doesn't take much work to come in and I can't handle it but the money always there. Pay cash for stuff and then no debt builds up. ?

Back