Berlingo Or Partner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by windyman, Aug 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Looks like my van will probably be written off...so on the hunt for new van.

Ideally I wanted a dispatch or something that size but I think it's out my price range.

I need a van with 3 fronts seats...and was surprised to see the new shape berlingo has 3 front seats!

I always thought the peugeot partner was the same as the berlingo, but it looks like they don't have 3 seats- Is this correct? Or does the middle one fold down??

Anyone got one and can help? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

New shape berlingos would cost a few quid? Iv seen some Good dispatchs for around £5k.. New berlingos look great wee vans

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive got a 03 berlingo, clutches / gearboxes are ****. Apart from that there great wee vans, mines has 160k on the clock and with new clutch, brakes, tires it runs like new. I want a traffic or a viviro or how ever its spelt.

4. windyman

Can get 08 or 09 plate berlingo (new shape) with around 40k miles for anything between £6-8k. That's my price range.

I could get a dispatch for that yes, but I'm wanting a very good van for that much money. Dont really want an older, high mileage dispatch. Would rather have a newer, cleaner berlingo tbh.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Partner has 1 seat only mate i got a partner u see

And partner and berlingos are the same really.....

And get a 08 or 09 plate for 6-8k with 40k mileage? Are u serious mate ? :|

I got my partner for 3K and it had 43k mileage.. and its a 56 plate mate U can pick an 08 plate with the same milage for around 4000-5000 with 1 owner and full service history mate :) Partners/Berlingos go for the same price

Where did 6-8k come from ? Lol !

6. windyman

Well I've been looking all week and that's what they're going for on autotrader and other sites. Don't forget they're all PLUS VAT. So even tho it says £6.5k, it's actully £8k. Yes you may get one cheaper somewhere maybe.

Also, I know the partner & berlingo are the same, but NOT in the new shape- which you don't have mate.

The new shape berlingo has 3 seats in it- which is why I'm trying to find out if the partner does, it doesn't look like it. And the new partner vans are going for quite a bit less than the new berlingo, I don't know why. But I need 3 seats that's my problem.

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Few 09 dispatches online here, 38k 7,500 no vat...

Send me your 8k in the post and I'll drive it over for u

8. harunh

harunh Legend

I see .... Look at private sellers their more cheap and no VAT mate

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

have you checked ebay out? thats where i got my berlingo from! ok its a Y reg and only has 2 seats, but for £850 you cant go wrong!

10. harunh

harunh Legend

Auto trader is decent... and gumtree has a lot of vehicles on it.. but i dont know y... but 9/10 cars have very high mileage :S

Advertisement