Besides Windows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Cleanliness, Aug 26, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Cleanliness

Cleanliness Guest

What else is a there to do at a house that can turn a profit? If your cleaning the windows then why not the gutters? I also saw a post about solar panels, sky lights, and there has to be more.

Advertisement
  2. Ken

Ken Guest

Gutter downpipes, garage doors....

3. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

Carpet, flooring cleaning. Car cleaning. Lonely housewives :)

4. this is where most people go wrong, trying to add in more services, concentrate on one thing at a time build your business if you spread yourself to thinly you will only end up losing focus and not being able to keep up, brcome overwhelmed

col

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

I agree with Col,you can spread yourself a bit thin.I was doing gutters and odd jobs and when I decided to just do window cleaning the money increased and you can become focused and provide a very good service less tools to cart around as well :)

6. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

we just do windows, and occasional cosmetic gutter / soffit cleans, which I book in for wet weather.

dave

7. I very much agree with the suggestions of col. . Always trying to add in more services and we can become overwhelmed and provide a very good services.

Advertisement