best all round pressure washer

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by CHWS, Jan 12, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

What's the best value for money out there that is ample for all jobs? Thinking of trying to push pressure washing . Is it worth it? What sort of price rate do yous work on

Advertisement
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

3. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Does Ben marriot have a website?

4. sllab

sllab Active Member

rutland pumps

5. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Rutland pumps!!!

6. Lewis

Lewis Well-Known Member

Hello mate, for some reason I can reply to your message??

Speak to Ben at Rutland pumps. I'm over the moon with mine just wish I had some more pressure washing now lol. It will come in time, most people that have booked in with me have asked for it to be done just before the summer.

7. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Alright mate, what sort of money are you working on when your getting jobs etc? And what is the actual size of the washer you have ? Cheers

8. Lewis

Lewis Well-Known Member

I have 15lpm, I'm new to pricing work but try and work on £40 a hour. It's all new to me like it would be for you. Sorry I can't help much

9. sllab

sllab Active Member

You cant go too wrong setting a floor at £1 per square meter (i.e. don't charge less) for cleaning and an additional 50p each for hypo / resanding on the cheaper side. or double that for nicer or more difficult jobs where you will need to take your time to get it done right because the drainage might be bad or there is a lot of muck on it.

I am aiming at £50/hour I am on the job and usually end up between £40-50 / hour less my expenses/ travel/ fuel etc. I always give quotes as opposed to estimates and I will tell the customer "I expect this £200 job to take me 4-5 hours. If it takes more time that is my problem not yours." A lot of the time I see them smirk and think to themselves "yeah right that took me 2 days last time I did it". I turn up with my washer 200 bar @ 30lpm and do it in just under 4 hours from arrival to ready to leave.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Lewis

Lewis Well-Known Member

Is hypo that good mate. Gonna get some tomo morning.

Advertisement