Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Record Keeping With An Android App?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you been using George or Excel you can upload the file to Roundpartner in the account section.

Also if you have a lot of customers in one street you can quickly add these by input the street name one and then the house numbers after.

just a few things we have added to make it a bit quicker getting started

Ok, I'm not really getting on with roundpartner.

I can find Midas' blog, but where do I purchase?

Masons, he will do you a walk through demo, if you would like me to set an appointment, no probs. Hes very serious about his stuff. Its been near on 10 years in the cloud already. He will go through the whole system with you, show you collections, schedules the lot. Just need to be in front of a computer, he will show you the desktop side/pc and then run through the mobile side with you, let me know and Ill set a time up for you. But just be aware you will need about 30 mins to go through stuff. I could give you log in codes for the mobile side now, but I would probably have to wake him up, lol. He will only deal with people that are serious about taking the system on, I know that sounds odd........but hes very serious about what hes created....... If you want referrals from people that use Midas, no probs HCS window cleaning has been using Midas for I think 6 years now, also Midas clients are wheelie bin cleaners also that are on rounds - hope that helps

Hi mason what is it you are struggling with, we will help or explain anything. But with any software it takes time to get the full benefit out of it that's why we give a six week trail. We are accessible by email or we will ring you back if there is anything you are stuck with.

Nearlyclean I can't get on with it, there are limited options.

If I enter something wrong, like a job, then I delete the job to start again, the job is still there, which bugs me as I have deleted it and it should disappear.

Second, I create a customer on my desktop and then if I delete the customer they don't appear on desktop version but they do on my mobile version. Very bizarre and slightly annoying.

Third, Once a job has been entered as a one off it cannot be changed to regular which once again bugs me as soon enough I'll be scrolling through loads of page to see current jobs when customers want cleans to become more regular.

Fourth, I entered 2 different jobs, both 4 weekly and both have had one completed job. So both should come up as scheduled for next month, yet when I looked at scheduled jobs, only one was scheduled for in 4 weeks and one was scheduled still for yesterday, the day it was cleaned which will not help me when scheduling jobs is what I got it for. I don't want to miss jobs becuase the software scheduled it for the same day it was last cleaned

It just appears very buggy.

It's appearance of simplicity and ease of use were what attracted me to take the six week trial, yet it's too simple with limited capabilities and isn't easy to use in my opinion.

I'm sure it's great for some but things I consider to be simple options are missing and information is retained and hard to modify.

I have previously watched pretty much all of the midas video's and although it may take more learning it's ease of editing every little thing about each job is making me want to see more.

The help section in roundpartner is awfully unhelpful with no Faq's or tutorial video's just contact details. I don't want to have to email or call every time something needs editing or deleting I'm not sold.

I like the look of it and am not totally sworn off it, but I'm having another look round.

Oh and I hate the fact that nothing at all can be edited on mobile version, not a single thing.

3 of the issues have been resolved and after looking round I've managed to get to grips with the things I disliked.

Giving another go.

We will try and resolve most issues as quickly as we can. Its hard what to include and leave out of the mobile version. The lack of tutorial and FAQ is something that we need to address. We have a few tutorials on our blog.

Latest Posts

Back