Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

different prices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

just back from visiting my youngest lad i Ayrshire, his mum was raging cos her windows have just gone up to £3.50 a month. then when i saw the state of them shocking -when i went out there was 4 women outside doing their sills. i had a small round on the same scheme 3yrs ago charging £5 for a proper job, mental , sadly i had no gear with me so i couldnt help the ex lmao

she's coming down here to***ht though so i'll suffer for it

Poor Simon lol /emoticons/sad.png

£3.50 for a clean, can't be much work to do? should be doing a proper job if it's only a couple of windows

its a 3 bed terrace so 6 windows & 1 door with glass in it, the lad who's work it is has a very nice 4x4 but uses the cheapest ladders & has his lads on 1 hr days when its light enough. god knows what he pays though

just back from visiting my youngest lad i Ayrshire, his mum was raging cos her windows have just gone up to £3.50 a month. then when i saw the state of them shocking -when i went out there was 4 women outside doing their sills. i had a small round on the same scheme 3yrs ago charging £5 for a proper job, mental , sadly i had no gear with me so i couldnt help the ex lmao

she's coming down here to***ht though so i'll suffer for it
Not being rude mate but what planet are these people on - that's £8 day in day out. Does she live in Kilwinning lol

Back