Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hazard sign for a Trip Hazard sign?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DanielT

Bought a lovely trip hazard sign from Gardiners. Someone tripped over it this morning.

Do I now need to buy a 'trip hazard sign' hazard sign?

Ha some people! Yep ya better get that sign as well and to be safe a sign for hazard sign that warns about the trip hazard sign.

You will need to buy 2 one for either side, placed 5 yards from the hazard sign could read

"WARNING HAZARD SIGN AHEAD"......lol

Or

"STOP PLAYING ON MOBILE PHONE AND LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the second one should be used a lot more. The amount of people that have almost walked into me in town because there face is in a mobile is crazy. I love mobile technology but dont see the point having your face in it when your walking the street.

Yea twice this week I ve been packing me gear up and seen someone getting closer to the hazard sign and had to say to them don't trip over the sign. Both times it was young women too busy texting and not looking where they was going.

Walking around all day like that I wonder how many times a day they stand in a pile of dog s@?t...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think a hazzard warning sign for a warning trip hazzard sign would make much difference somehow do you?/emoticons/biggrin.png

Walking around all day like that I wonder how many times a day they stand in a pile of dog s@?t...lol
LMAO. And that is the reason I carry bags of dog $&*t instead of signs. People avoid them more, but if they don't, they get a load of butt mud all over thier brand new hush puppies. "Don't sue me, sue the dog".

Back