best brush for gutters

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jambo113, Apr 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

just wondering if anyone can recomend a good brush for gutters or what type of bristle is best also a half decent cheap pole im using a diy 15ft one at the min its ok but a bit bendy when its extended all the way to the joints, cant get as much pressure on as id like ive been offered a 18ft clx from a mate for 85 quid with a tap and a basic sill brush on it would this be anygood or would i be better of just getting a longer pole and only extending each section halfway?

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

you need a brush with stiff bristles mate, i use a stiff sill brush for everything , your mates clx sounds a good deal if its in good nick

3. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

yer i think im going to buy it off him i know its a good price but i was thinking about getting something a little bit bigger i mainly clean trad but ive just recently bought a backpack off him which was intended for awkward windows and gutter and conny cleans. i'll ask him if i can borrow it for a few days and see how i get on with it cheeky i know but its nice to try before u buy lol[hr]
    also would fan or pencil jets be best

4. simon

simon Guru

once you try it your lost you cant go back to anything else, i was about 60% trad untill i got a clx 27 now i even wfp bungalows

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I think sill brush wins hands down for cleaning guttering

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

definately a cill brush ubix 2000 virosol or tfr or whatever detergent you like and youl have no problem cleaning them

Advertisement