best brush

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by bluemonkey, Feb 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

what brush do you thinks best and why

i have about 13 different brushes and some days i love the ill brush with fans, then its the extreme wide with fans and also my dual trim and single trim, with pencils, i cant seem to make my mind up which brush i prefer

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

One brush wins IMO

http://www.surecleansystems.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SillBrush

Enough said.

James.

3. Posh

Posh Hero

4. MarkB

MarkB Member

best brush is the superlite extreme standard

5. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Super lite extreme or dual trim medium. I really can't abide using Vikan brushes on windows they are rubbish IMO

6. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

13 brushes is a lot - faster cleaning will be dictated by the choice of brush. If the brush is slow to use or requires more brush strokes to clean the window; then it will cost you time, money and water.

Brush choice is important; a boar’s hair brush will remove types of dirt/mould on glass in seconds that artificial monofilaments will struggle with for hours. For maintenance cleans the Polyester monofilament is the fastest brush you can get. The three types – Boars Hair – Nylon – Polyester - and Hybrid brushes all provide time savings when used accordingly.

Goes without saying but the method of cleaning is vital for profitability; this starts with selecting the most suitable brush.

There’s a lot more to it, the basic requirements are have a 1st clean brush and a daily maintenance clean brush, this is the starting point. Just by regular cleaning your main brush; will save you loads of time and reduce the risk of spotting.

Richard

Advertisement