Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wind up north

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Just wondered how you guys up north coped with the wind today. Was it as really bad as they said it was going to be on the news.

naff all here in the midlands....i came home early yesterday because i saw the forecast and nowt happened...bloody newspapers and tvs....you would think it was the end of the world with the weather bomb....annoyed as usual cause i believe em...

not so cheerful at the mo as the pressure builds and time runs out....

naff all here in the midlands....i came home early yesterday because i saw the forecast and nowt happened...bloody newspapers and tvs....you would think it was the end of the world with the weather bomb....annoyed as usual cause i believe em...
not so cheerful at the mo as the pressure builds and time runs out....
Was very gusty here in Derby today , some very strong winds when doing my 2 storey flats today found it very hard controlling the pole

ahh me on mrs js bungalow and others hidden away....had my cup of tea and before i had finished she pointed to the glass of wine she had ready for me.....and another....and me no breakfast this morning....hic hic...

one job i did was er...er...self cleaning glass...:rolleyes: and he only usually has it done once a year...but i am up to twice a year now...i cleaned the front bay spotless as its always in the sun and we had a very slight shower, as i came back to put my bill in....they were filthy again....:eek: i whipped over them but it knocks your confidence when you see how cruel the weather can be....

got to go for a break now as thoughts of shazzy in just a hoody come to mind...

Managed to work this morning in Yorkshire, but by mid day the gusts seemed to be getting stronger, and showers of rain started to be more prolonged and heavier....so called it a day at 1 o clock. Looks like the same tomorrow...as you say cnc the pressure builds as we near Xmas....looking like I won't fit everybody in

Freezing and gusty in derbyshire. Some gusts were dangerously strong. I had booked lower level properties today so persisted. As mentioned, the pressure starts to build at this time of year. Everone wants their windows done for christmas. Loads more people are wanting internals done as well. I might work the next two sundays as well as my usual saturdays. Has anyone noticed how you start to feel really knackered at this time of year?. Just cant wait till 24th Dec when I will be putting my feet up, surrounding myself with homebrew and treating my liver!

Freezing and gusty in derbyshire. Some gusts were dangerously strong. I had booked lower level properties today so persisted. As mentioned, the pressure starts to build at this time of year. Everone wants their windows done for christmas. Loads more people are wanting internals done as well. I might work the next two sundays as well as my usual saturdays. Has anyone noticed how you start to feel really knackered at this time of year?. Just cant wait till 24th Dec when I will be putting my feet up, surrounding myself with homebrew and treating my liver!
Where abouts in derbyshire are you from ?

ahh me on mrs js bungalow and others hidden away....had my cup of tea and before i had finished she pointed to the glass of wine she had ready for me.....and another....and me no breakfast this morning....hic hic...
one job i did was er...er...self cleaning glass...:rolleyes: and he only usually has it done once a year...but i am up to twice a year now...i cleaned the front bay spotless as its always in the sun and we had a very slight shower, as i came back to put my bill in....they were filthy again....:eek: i whipped over them but it knocks your confidence when you see how cruel the weather can be....

got to go for a break now as thoughts of shazzy in just a hoody come to mind...

Sorry to disappoint but was hoody and trackie bottoms lol

i know you wont disappoint shazzy...:Dbesides you didnt mention having any knickers on....you know what my girlfriend says...fantasy is alright as long as it stays in your head:rolleyes:

South wingfield.....Inbetween alfreton and matlock. My round is matlock and surrounds
Nice area , I used to do the windows at Alfreton leisure centre /emoticons/smile.png weather is always colder up your neck of woods

Love it around there , used to visit riber when it was a zoo years back , I'm from Derby , bought up in chaddesden but now live in a village called Hilton

Been in t shirt and my jean shorts most of the day

Hoody was on for first hour or so

Back