Best business bank account

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cornwallwindows, Mar 18, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cornwallwindows

cornwallwindows Newcomer

Hi,
    I'm going to be setting up a business bank account in the next week.
    Would be good to know some people's views on the best one around? I don't want to get ripped off by greedy (b)ankers!
    Cheers!

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Think best you shop around for the best deal bud. Most will give a free period then after that you will pay a monthly fee plus additional transaction fees.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

As smurf said you really got to look around. They change often with offers and rates. When I set up I found Santander business account very good for me but could not say if it is still as good in comparison to others or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. PureClearYork

PureClearYork Member

If you join the Federation of Small Businesses you get free banking with Co-op Bank. In fact they pay you £25 each year to have an account with them. Other benefits to being part of FSB so may be worth the fee....about £120 annually. I've found them to be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. shazzy692002

I am with Santander, as its free. The reason its free is cos you cant do transactions over the counter, only thro the cash machines. They send me envelopes out and I put cheques/cash in them and use cash machine, ideal for me. I check my account online, and receive monthly statements.

Advertisement