Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Controller issue

WCF

Help Support WCF:

padman

I am having a problem with my controller it losing water pressure, not a lot but definitely drops after the initial start and when running with the water on this keeps flashing up on it. Any idea what this means please.

cheers Paul

controller.jpg

yup your bats going wrong or not chargeing so glad my controllers dont have this **** on them as theres still loads of life in the battery and its still able to work the pump for a lot longer earn more cash 

That is strange as its a twin system and the other controller works fine. Might be a dodgy connection, will check tomorrow.

Also sometimes it can be a pig to get it to turn off. On the way out I reckon :(

When our twin operator battery failed many years ago it was just 1 pump that went down. There was still just enough power in the battery to drive the other pump on its own.

A faulty connection or fuse holder could also cause the problem.

The best check is a multimeter across the battery terminals with both pumps running. That will give you the voltage of the battery under load.

The other thing to consider is that two controllers won't be identical even if they are made with the same components. If you favour one controller over the other as I do, then the difference will become greater with the age of them. Electronic components do 'wear.'

Back