Best canvassing technique

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Apr 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

I got 8 out of 8 customers today, I was sat thinking lastnite, I need to think out of the box I think I did just that, I done a google search for propertys sold locally this month, BINGO they popped up, thought I'll give them a try today got 8 addresses knocked and got all of them I couldn't believe it, give it a try it works (for me it did anyway)

Thought I would put it in the VIP section as I think info Like this should be here.
    Paul

Give it a go and keep me posted if it worked for you

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

8 out 8 Well done .I have been doing this for a while the problem i found is if you go in straight away they and not thinking about window cleaning and if you leave it to late you lost them i found that 2 weeks works best for me do you know how long they had been in ?

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Maby a week or so, you need to share your secrets mark ( the forum dad) lol took me ages to come up with that lol[hr]
    But I do think it's a good thing to do, get in there first

4. mark m

mark m Hero

You are right differently works

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Type in new developments, or new builds.. I have a few new developments around me, I just drive round every so often to see if anymore have been took. 1 development there's going to be 400 houses, and an other 300, same company doing them all.. Been wanting to ask if they need builders cleans but they must already be sorted

6. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Like that idea - wonder if it is worth looking in estate agents windows too - to see the Sold properties - may have to wait a while, but could pay off.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Yes deffo, I think anything is worth a good go, my motto " if it's free, why not" lol I'll try that one hinty, my mind works overtime thinking of things :-/

8. mark m

mark m Hero

What you need to do is get in with the estates agents .I get info on the houses sold first also you get the chance to clean for lettings side sometimes one off but often regularly

9. Paul

Paul Guest

How do you go about doing that mark what do you say wen you contact them?

10. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

This is a very good idea , one that i will be using myself !

Advertisement