Best deal EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by GMcleaning, Apr 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

so im driving up a road and i see a scrap van parked up with a set of double a-frame ladders, with swivel feet, just laying in the back, after having a nosey and hanging around for 10 mins the guy comes out, so i ask him what the deal is with the ladders, he said he tried to sell them at a bootsale that morning but they didnt sell. when i asked him how much he wanted and he said 'about 25quid' i nearly fell over, obviously i didnt wanna sound too keen so i gave him a score, well happy!

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Haha that's class.

3. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Bargain GM... Thats whats its all about!!!... Swings and Round-abouts as we say... Had a good day yesterday... But. today I am suffering at the hands of mother nature!!!... Frustrats the soul out of me lol.... I had a good one the other week. I clean this American lady's house and she gave me one of them battery charged jeep thingney's and a load of clothing (lots of brandnames) and a pair of Nike trainers... I told her I had a little girl and said life is a struggle with children theses days (I think it has always been a struggle lol) and she felt sorry for me lol.... Good work mate... plenty of good deals about at the moment... No point in buying bits brand new now... A huge market for second hand bits now... Not just e-bay. On facebook you'll find pages for things for sale in your local area etc... Save yaself a mint!!!!

Advertisement