Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rick.

Rick Johnson

Hi everyone on the forum I'm new on here and wandered if anyone can help me with a query. I've recently invested in a Facelift BackPack for WFP window cleaning, what I would like to know is a)how long do they normally take to fully charge for use. b) what is the running cost on average to charge c)is there such a thing as a battery charger for it that can be run from a cigarette lighter in the car?

Hi Rick welcome to the forum mate. I use the gardiner v3 backpack all day everyday and its never run out of battery I normally put it on charge for a couple of hours when I get in and its charged. I wouldn't worry about finding ways to charge it in the van but hopefully someone on here has that backpack and can tell ya for sure

I use the gardiners one also and only charge it every few days

It has a red light to say when it needs charging

Never seen it come on

I know 2 guys who work together using only gardiners backpacks who only charge theirs once a week and that's if they remember

They will do over 9 hours continous use which is a lot when it is only on for a few minutes at a time

Back