Best free websites to advertise on list - part list started, please add

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Scottie, Oct 22, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Scottie

Scottie Well-Known Member

Hello,

I am just gathering up a comprehensive list of online FREE web sites to advertise on and have some good websites listed below, but wonder if any of you out there have had any joy on them and any tips available.

Also do you have any other website recomendations. I have started a list of sites I am too use but kinda hope this thread can pull together a comprehensive list in once place and I will pull it all together and add to the first post once the list grows, if it does. That should help a few people out as well as myself.

FACEBOOK
    WEBSITE
    GUM TREE
    VIVA STREET
    FRIDAY AD
    YELL.COM
    FREE INDEX
    LOCAL FORUMS
    TWITTER

Thank you.
    Scottie:)

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

3. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Google+ for local searches
    Linkedin for commercial work
    Youtube is very good for SEO
    Google Places listing is essential....

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

5. Iain

Iain Guru

You should list your business on directories that Google consider to be aggregates for the local area. This means that different areas around the country will have different directories to focus on. The best way to see which directories are aggregates is to search 5 of your local competitors and list 10 directories that they're ALL listed in. These will be the aggregates sites you should list with.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement