Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline vs gardeners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

1. It all depend what kind of work you got, if most of the houses two stories high then I would just buy a Harris pole and diy it. If it three stories or more then gardeners poles wont let you down but the poles are really expensive. Never bought or use xline.

1. It all depend what kind of work you got, if most of the houses two stories high then I would just buy a Harris pole and diy it. If it three stories or more then gardeners poles wont let you down but the poles are really expensive. Never bought or use xline.
All carbon fiber poles are from all suppliers are 'expensive' when compared to a DIY Harris pole.

I don't think the full carbon one has been released yet. I have been given one to test. I think it's coming out very soon thought.

I've used a Harris pole and a Gardiners SLX, even though the Harris pole is a fraction of the price, I would still never use one, the SLX is worth every penny . I can comment on the xline pole but I'm sure they are very good poles as well, but you know the custom service you get with Gardiners is excellent, and the new clamps allow for pole wear, so they should last many years.

Latest Posts

Back