Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge for to clean the gutters and fascia

Philip

How much would you charge to clean the gutters and fascia of this house?

I've already cleaned it but a guy two doors down was charged £160 and I charged this customer £90 do you think I was too cheap?

3c6aa1f5cddf2ee90426e9866d01805d.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No worries ! Don't get me wrong, £90 for two hours work is still great going! I really think it all depends where in the country you are based! The guy who charged £160 must be an awesome salesman /emoticons/biggrin.png

No worries ! Don't get me wrong, £90 for two hours work is still great going! I really think it all depends where in the country you are based! The guy who charged £160 must be an awesome salesman /emoticons/biggrin.png
He was an awesome sales man but was **** at his job, I have them to clean in the summer because he didn't clean them very well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

£90 for 2 hours work is the right price if thats what your happy earning. Any price is right if its what you want. Personally I would be about the same for that job.

At the end of the day , it's all about what your happy to earn for each job that you do and then get the customer to agree with the price! /emoticons/wink.png

Back